I absolutely loved being on the Eventual Millionaire Podcast with Jaime Masters discussing how to make millionaire choices. You’ll find it very difficult to find anyone with more passion for helping people succeed than Jaime.
As a business coach, author, and professional speaker, Jaime has hosted one-on-one interviews with over 350 millionaires and billionaires.
She made her exit from the corporate world after finding herself $70,000 in debt and realizing that she hated her job. With an ambitious goal and a strategic plan, she was out of the debt and the job she hated in just 16 months. Now, Jaime helps others find the freedom, money, and work they love.
“I like to help people put money back in its place. Where people control money and money doesn’t control people.” – Jaime Masters
Highlights from Making Millionaire Choices on the Eventual Millionaire Podcast with Jaime Masters
- Breaking the family cycle of financial mismanagement
- Retirement vs. freedom to live your life
- How to instill ambition and financial responsibility in your children
- Learn whether you are emotionally or logically driven towards your money
- The fast way to get out of debt
- The 4 Categories of Money
Quotes from the show:
“Learn how to sell. You can’t neglect the sales. Focus on sales and become a better salesman.” – Tony Bradshaw