If you want to get your money in order and put your financial future on the right track, then you need to “get money smart.” Get money smart with these top resources.
Whether you’re living paycheck to paycheck or you’re doing pretty well with your money, it’s important to learn more about how to manage your money and how to put it to work for you. Too many of us are caught in the work, earn, and consume money model. Why? Because we haven’t taken the time or put in the effort to “get money smart.” Getting Money Smart is one of the first steps towards a better financial future. Even if you’re doing well with you money, you should keep working to become even smarter about your finances. Getting money smart will help you build wealth and reach your millionaire goal.
How Do You Get Money Smart?
So how do you get money smart? Well, much like when you went to school, you have to study. Only this time, you’ll have to do a self study or connect with one of the many financial gurus like Dave Ramsey, Ramit Sethi, Tony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, and others. Either way, it takes commitment. If you want to build the best possible financial future for yourself and your family, you have to work at it. First you have to learn. Then you have to apply what you’ve learned. If you do both of those things long enough and consistently enough, you will reshape your financial future.
Top Personal Finance Books
Make it a goal to read these top personal finance and wealth building books over the next 12 months.
- God and Money
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Money: What Financial Experts will Never Tell You
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The Total Money Makeover
- Think and Grow Rich
Great Personal Finance and Wealth Podcasts
- Millionaire Coaching (iTunes 4 Stars)
- 8 Minute Millionaire (iTunes 5 Stars)
- Eventual Millionaire (iTunes 4.5 Stars)
- Bigger Pockets Podcast (iTunes 5 Stars)
- The Dave Ramsey Show (iTunes 4.5 Stars)
- The Disciplined Investor (iTunes 4.5 Stars)
- Like a Mother (iTunes 5 Stars)
- Epic Real Estate Investing (iTunes 5 Stars)
- Freakanomics Radio (4.5 Stars)
- Money Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life (iTunes 4.5 Stars)
- Motley Fool Money (iTunes 4.5 Stars)
- Rich Dad Radio Show (iTunes 4 Stars)
- Smart Passive Income (iTunes 4 Stars)
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi (iTunes 5 Stars)
- The Truth About Money (iTunes 4 Stars)
- Stacking Benjamins (iTunes 5 Stars)
Top Personal Finance Seminars
- Tony Robbins Life and Wealth Experience
- Dave Ramsey Smart Money Event
- T Harv Eker Millionaire Mind Intensive
Top Personal Finance Websites
So now you have access to all the money knowledge you need. Now you just have to take the time and have the discipline to learn it and put into action. What will your plan be? Put some habits in place today and watch how quickly things can change. Don’t delay.
4 Steps to Get Money Smart
- Read one financial book a month for the next 9 months.
- Subscribe to 3 money podcasts. Listen to 1 episode per day.
- Attend 1 personal finance and wealth building seminar in the next 12 months.
- Spend some time on a few of the top personal finance websites. Build a habit of reading 1 financial article per day.
Now that you’re on the right track, don’t keep this information to yourself. Take the time to pass this along to someone you know. You can make a difference. Share with a Friend